Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thanks for clicking the link to this blog. Sorry to make you go the long way around to get to my current blog Fiberjoy at Wordpress where I moved after getting tired of Blogger losing or rearranging things just as I was ready to hit the publish post button.

Blogger has decided to force people to be signed up with Google/Blogger in order to leave comments on other Blogger site. Is this coercion or what? Or maybe fear since so many people are abandoning Blogger for more intuitive blog hosts?

I would love for you to click once more and come visit.

Or visit our business website: Jenkins Woodworking to see all the fabulous fiber arts tools Ed makes.


Hairpin Lace Wrap Finished Dec 6th

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianne said...

Hey Sweetie! I was a little puzzled to see this particular blog alerting to new post in my bloglines...
You finished the hairpin lace! Looking forward to seeing it, those colours are all so pretty.
and you finished it the 6th? good day. the 6th.

XOXOX

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Sherman Unkefer said...

Good post! I enjoyed reading this blog...

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home