Saturday, July 14, 2007

Change of Scenery

I'm shifting over to WordPress. The lack of the ability to reply directly to non-reply comments without causing people to return to my blog to see my answer has driven me to move to WordPress. I've read that pictures don't make the transfer so will leave this blog here.

For the most part I will be posting here. Please don't forget to bookmark my new blog, or change your bookmarks. Thanks!


If this works smoothly enough I'd like to move The Weekend Whirls over there also to facilitate better interaction between posters/commentators. Please let me know what you think.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shell said...

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for your post to my blog. I did have her checked out well - and she is also getting a MRI. The more we can rule out the better.
Thank you again for the concern!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home