Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dashing to Fly

Thanks to all of you who've commented. I haven't figured out how to reply directly but I love going to all your blogs and reading them.

I'm heading out the door in a couple minutes to catch a plane for a visit with my brothers. One is meeting me at the place where the other is living. It's a quick trip provided by my kids. I'll be back on Saturday when I'll properly update this blog. In the meantime my spindle and knitting socks will help get me through the plane rides. I do not like being up in the air with no control!

Pictures on Saturday of my first attempts at carding and spinning cashmere on the bamboo spindles, plus spinning ingeo on another new spindle.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Wanda, I look forward to seeing the cashmere! Have a wonderful trip! :0)

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, Wanda. Looking forward to hearing about it when you're back home.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be here, waiting patiently with a smile on my face, looking forward to hearing all about your new experiences with fibre.
I've also been sending out peaceful thoughts for your trip.

5:03 AM  
Blogger Teyani said...

have a safe, fun trip

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home