Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Walk? Too busy.

Between the frozen fog clinging to all surfaces, and the endless list of things to do, I didn't get out for the walk with me wednesday. No, I will not count the daily walk to the PO.

We've had three days with the temps hovering around 30 degrees and low fogs which freezes onto everything creating a beautiful, delicate frosty world of tiny ice crystals. I tried to capture the magic to no avail. The chickens aren't impressed with crystalized grass.


The other evening Son and Faith stopped by for a visit. Aurora and Grandpa hamming it with Faith.

I baked half a dozen cranberry date tea breads for last Saturday's music fest. One batch was made with gluten free flour. Delicious!

Ed is waiting to watch a movie. I'll stitch on the felt ornaments I made the other day. The thread is silk spun during September. These will go to family members. I want to make a batch of green ones too.

Two-month old Faith.

7 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Look at those bright eyes! Sigh. I need to have another baby.

I love the ornaments you made - wonderful! :0)

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So very cute! She's getting so big already!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

Loving the ornaments...what a great photo of the threesome...mmmmmm, that bread sounds delicious, love the measuring spoons!
Yep, bright eyed Faith.....she's starting my day out beautifully.
It's hard to capture that particular 'dreamscape' the crystalized fog on the branches and everything, I always love your photos.

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind going outside, "walk with me round the house Wednesday" is every bit as good!

5:33 AM  
Blogger Teyani said...

faith is growing soo fast! what a beauty.
Your ornaments are fun - wow.. embroidered with your handspun silk. what a treasure.
Merry Christmas Wanda and Ed!

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fiberjoy, you have been tagged... nothing horrid, just a connection between blogs I read, like yours, and blogs you read which I don't know about yet. You can read about it on my blog, and also read the blogs which are my favourites too.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

Lovely lovely Faith, what a joy to have this first Christmas together. And thank you for sharing the beauty of where you live.
Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home