Saturday, October 14, 2006

Website Woes

A week ago our business host server went down, and this time there's not a word or message, or sign of life from them. It's been a frustrating week trying to get our business online, made even more frustrating by the release of the Interweave Press Holiday Gift issue in which we have an ad featuring our knitting needles. IP let us know they've had calls complaining that our website is down.

I've spent a great deal of time moving our website to a new server and trying to re-establish the email. Would you be so kind to send an email? Please send it to infoATjenkinswoodworkingDOTcom and cc it to wjjenkins1ATyahoo.com so I can tell if they're getting through or not.

Bach's Chaccone, violinist Brian Brooks, is playing on my computer to help soothe my very frayed nerves. Amazing, soaring music covering the scope of human emotions.

www.jenkinswoodworking.com
Heirloom tools for discerning fiber artists.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanda, I am so sorry about all the web woes you guys are having! Ach! Hoping it all clears up soon. I did see the needles in the IW holiday issue!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent the email as directed, did it get through?

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home