Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Website Woes

Our website host server was hit and wiped clean yesterday. What a headache not being able to retrieve emails, and orders, and knowing our website isn't available. I can't imagine how the host people are scrambling to retrieve all the data stored on their 16 servers that were wiped out. They've contacted the FBI but it doesn't do us any good. I should think they had all data on backup tapes but at 24 hours plus they're still unaccessible.

Meanwhile I'm looking into other afforable website hosts.

I can still be contacted through wjjenkins1 AT yahoo DOT com

We finally got some rain during the night! :-)

Back to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teyani said...

stinky!
definatley crumby and not fair at all.
I hope that you find a new host with great ease and joy.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home